Chania Airport

Please read this before using the forum! / Bitte vor Benutzung des Forums lesen.
Antworten
Tours

Chania Airport

Beitrag von Tours »

Hallo ins Forum.
Weiß jemand ob es möglich ist im Flughafen Chania zu übernachten? Irgendwo in einer Ecke/auf einer Bank. Wird der Flughafen über Nacht geschlossen? Muss nur bis zum ersten Bus ein paar Stunden überbrücken.
Vielen Dank.

Does anyone know if it possible to overnight at Chania airport? Just need to stay there for a couple of hours during the night waiting for the first bus to Chania.
Many thanks

Andreas
Zuletzt geändert von Tours am 14. März 2018, 13:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Chania Airport

Beitrag von admin »

Hi Andreas,

I am not sure if there is any space in Chania where you could stay for a few hours. Depending on when you plan this "overnight stay" we could check it in early May. But I assume that this will probably be too late?

best wishes
Simon
Tours

Beitrag von Tours »

Hi Simon,

thanks for answering.
I'm asking for a trip middle of May. I would like to stay at the airport and catch the first bus in the morning to Chania and Sougia or Sfakia. No need for a room for just 4-5 hours in my mind.
Has anybody Informations regarding the opening hours of the Daskalogiannis airport?

Best regards,
Andreas
Zuletzt geändert von Tours am 15. März 2018, 08:11, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
MichPaule

Beitrag von MichPaule »

Hi Andreas,

why not catch the last bus at 23:45 and spend a nice evening in the town?
Normally the bus waits long enough to catch up the passengers of the last arriving flight.
Best wishes

Michael
Antworten

Zurück zu „Overview / Allgemeines“